Meal Plan Change Form

This form is for students who:

If you are currently in OSCA and wish to switch to CDS, you must first take steps to be released from OSCA. See the Changing from OSCA to CDS page for more information.

If you are in KHC, you must be released from KHC before the change will take effect.